Benefits of content marketing
The benefits of content marketing have disrupted the current-day marketing strategies. Disrupt literally means to shake or to cause turbulence. Hence, disrupting your industry would call for shaking it up through your business strategies.
A disruptive behavior would be one that would not only be acknowledged by the other entities in the market but also that which would receive a reaction from the competitors. Now, this disruption can either come as a result of innovation or launching a cheaper and upgraded alternative or simply by upping the content marketing game.
Content marketing aimed at a target audience, if executed well, can go a long way in introducing new prospects and retaining existing customers.
Hence, if you are a newcomer to the business industry and are slightly intimidated by established businesses, a well-thought-of disruptive content marketing strategy might just be your knight in shining armor.
Here are a few ways in which you can implement the same:
Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Basing your product or services on a unique selling proposition will set your business apart. In a market full of competitors selling the same or the like products, a USP can catch a customer’s eye and can become the reason for their association with you.
Be it a same-day delivery or service guarantee or humor and puns imbibed in your marketing strategy, an exclusive characteristic can give your business an edge over those of the competitors and can make the customers feel like a part of the exclusivity.
“You never get a second chance to make a great first impression.”
However, you do get a second chance to make a great second impression! Make every chance count and use that opportunity to impress the prospects as well as the customers. The manner in which you present your content is as important as the content itself. This is one of the important aspects of any content marketing strategy.
It should be able to hold the viewer’s attention while providing the required information at the same time. A succinct yet descriptive content, published in a manner to stand out a mile should ideally be the way to go.
While making the content presentable, create a path for the customers which drives them from the advertisement towards sales. Engaging viewers while promoting a product has been made relatively convenient by the advent of social media.
Exploit this opportunity in your favor and include the viewers in your campaign which can be by way of sharing photos with relevant hashtags to participate in giveaways or draws. The benefits of this content marketing strategy are seen in the increased audience base.
Optimize your blog
Observe the contemporary marketing trend and make efforts to reach on par with them. Publishing relevant content, indulging in keyword research, optimizing the media on your blog, and very importantly, using social media to its full potential can go a long way in boosting your search engine optimization.
Viewers wouldn’t bother to scroll down the second or third page because in all likelihood, the first page results will find their interests and they somehow seem to be more reliable too. Therefore, leave no stones unturned for not only publishing your content on your blog but also enhance and market your blog by benefiting from content marketing.
No one would want to subscribe to a blog that posts twice a year or twice an hour. Having a consistent yet balanced flow of content will keep your viewers involved and interested.
If you are yet to launch your blog, it will be prudent to have a stack of content prepared in advance in order to get a good start and to avoid a dearth of material mid-way. A better customer experience entails a continuous engagement with the brand which requires consistency in content marketing.
However, don’t go overboard and don’t compromise on the quality of the content. Strike a balance where neither quantity nor quality is overlooked.
Developing an effective marketing strategy is at the zenith of a business strategy in a world consumed by social media. With similar businesses walking shoulder to shoulder on social media platforms, a disruptive content-building approach can be used as a great tool to stand out.
If you are looking to kickstart your career as a freelancer, Freedom2Work can help provide a stepping stone to making your dreams come true. Our experts at Freedom2Work help you apply for a freelance license and even a residence visa. Get in touch with us through the following details today!
Address: 213, Vakson Commercial Building, Umm Al Sheif, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Phone number: 800-FREEDOM (373 3366)
Frequently asked questions
1. What is content marketing and how does it work?
- Content marketing provides relatable and purposeful information to the audience and thereby helps a brand engage better with them. This can be done in various ways, viz. Social media posts, digital marketing, and email marketing.
2. What are different types of content marketing?
- Different types of content marketing include, but are not limited to, blogging, vlogging, creating memes, publishing reviews and testimonials, organizing online interviews, and podcasts or webinars.
3. What is the role of content marketing?
- The objective of content marketing is geared towards creating more traffic on the brand page and thereby, getting more potential customers/viewers. It aims to generate interest among the audience group.
4. How do you win content marketing?
- In order to up your content marketing game, clear plans must be delineated after identifying the target audience. By doing proper analysis and utilizing appropriate tools, the attention of the viewers has to be garnered.
5. What can be done to improve content marketing?
- The aim of content marketing is to catalyze customer action. Therefore, relevant content has to be published in order to generate their involvement and consistency has to be kept at all times to not lose their interest.