Creative marketing ideas
In 2021, the right marketing is the real deal-breaker for small businesses. However, small businesses often have a cash crunch which makes marketing their product and services a little tricky. But worry not, we at Freelance2Freedom, have curated a list of innovative and creative marketing ideas by which you can make up for this gap easily.
You can also read:
The world of marketing is ever-changing. New trends, technology, and tactics keep coming in every day. There is no limit to what you can achieve with innovation in your marketing tactics. So, read along to see how you can promote your small business with these creative and pocket-friendly promotional ideas and take your marketing and campaigning strategies to new heights.
Keep up with the aesthetics on Instagram
- Instagram is all about visual treats. The more aesthetically pleasing your profile is, the better it would be for your business. You can try various things from designing grids and posts based on a consistent theme and choosing color schemes.
Use hashtags wisely
- Hashtags are a powerful tool that is used across all social media apps. Try creating niche hashtags that are unique and catchy. If you are a local business, consider making location-based hashtags.
Set up a Google Business Account
- This is especially useful for local businesses. People can find out more about your business and find your location on Google Maps easily. Verify your ownership to get a higher rank in local search results.
Use and sometimes overuse the tagging feature on social media
- Tagging your loyal customers, close related brands, and vendors is one of the easiest-to-adopt creative marketing ideas that can fetch you more followers and get more clients.
Learn SEO to rank higher on Google
- You can learn basic Search Engine Optimization to make your website more search-friendly and get you more traffic in no time. Try out some creative ways and ideas to include keywords in your content that look less like forced marketing efforts.
Use infographics with rich data
- A visual treat, infographics are lovely to see and are an easy way to increase traffic on your website and social media. You can create your own content through apps like Adobe, Visme, and Canva.
Get yourself a business reward
- You can find out the best awards that are given in your industry, apply, and if you win, it gives you a good marketing tactic.
Focus on your content
- Even with a minimal budget, websites and profiles that offer quality content often get more visibility from consumers. Ensure that the language used is simple and understandable. Your aim must be to engage with everyone, so you can keep the fancy words at bay.
- As a newcomer in the industry, you can try partnering up with a similar organization, and, together, you can collaborate your resources to make the best of the marketing funds that you have. For example, if you sell coffee, you can partner with a sugar-making enterprise as the two products go well together.
Organize webinars and seminars to engage with people
- The pandemic has made organizing webinars super easy through the Internet. The event does not require much investment, and you can host a large number of people at once. Your aim can be to reach out to your customers and teach them about your product.
Host a giveaway
- Giveaways have become a common creative marketing tactic among small businesses on Instagram and the idea has proven to be a big success. You can organize a small competition where you can give out discount coupons or free trials of services or products that you sell. The choice is all yours on what you wish to offer in such a giveaway.
Invest in merchandise and business card
- This is a very easy marketing idea where you have a chance to show your creative side and also engage with consumers. You can go for some chic merchandise and design some eye-catching and unique business cards to draw attention to your organization.
As a small business, the biggest advantage you have is the flexibility of your marketing strategies. The above-mentioned strategies are only scratching the surface of what is possible to do in today’s time with the Internet and the powerful tool that is social media.
Looking to start a freelance marketing career in Dubai, UAE? Freedom2Work is your one-stop-shop for all things freelancing. Get in touch with us to apply for a freelance license and a residence visa.
Address: 213, Vakson Commercial Building, Umm Al Sheif, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Phone number: 800-FREEDOM (373 3366)
Frequently asked questions
1. What are the 5 Ps of marketing?
- The 5 Ps of marketing include Product, Pricing, Promotion, Place, and People. These are the essentials of any marketing campaign that can help make a business a success.
2. How can I market my small business for free?
Here are some easy and creative ways to promote your business for free
- Social media engagement
- Business blog
- Multimedia marketing on YouTube
- Engage with online communities
3. What are some good marketing techniques?
Here are some marketing techniques that you should keep in mind while promoting your business:
- Determine your target customers
- Collaborate with other brands
- Engage with influencers
- Pitch a solution to a problem
- Work on content
- Allow queries and interact with customers
4. How do I market my startup business?
Here is how you can kickstart your start-up's marketing campaign
- Send cold mails
- Start a blog
- Leverage the power of social media
- Hire an advertising agency
- Conduct an event
5. What are some good promotion ideas for small businesses?
Here are 7 easy ways to boost your sales
- Hold flash sales
- Special discounts during holidays
- Lower prices for bulk orders
- Buy 1 get 1 scheme
- Free trials with every purchase
- Giveaways and sampling
- Referral discounts
CommentsYou need to Log In to post comments..